Sunday, April 26

what's the plan?

When I think of men and women, different ethnicities and cultural backgrounds, age, etc., I think of politics. Everything is political. We live in a world of economics, governments, militaries, and propaganda. All of that is political.

So, what's the plan?

I like to think that human beings can band together and take back their lives, take back the planet. That doesn't seem to be true, though. We are divided, hence conquered.

Sometimes I feel like I'm part of the problem. I have my own issues with adult males, in general. But, those issues aren't issues until the males make them so, so *shrug*. Maybe I'm just the victim.

Maybe I'm neither the problem nor the victim. Maybe I'm just another human being doing the best she can whilst surrounded by the Lessers. People with Less Intelligence, Less Integrity, Less Logic, Less Idealism. I often feel like there's a lot I have to tolerate in order to make it through life among humans. Sometimes, I'd love to shed this skin and truly LIVE. Be free. Go on about my bizness.

But.

(And, there's always a "but".)

I'm here. On this planet, in these times, doing the best I can and trying not to become too discouraged.

If the Abrahamic God is anything like me (and He'd be so lucky), most of y'all are going to Hell. Just so you know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment